Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Three Friends


Mei Mei , Stupiak, Jie Jie
I bought these from MidValley
At first just plan to buy for Renee only
But i found my name and Nicholas too
So i bought it for three of us
This is just like a link of our friendship
We may not really understand each other well
But through the time we spend together everyday
We will know and understand each other more and more
I'm really glad to met them
We share happiness, sadness, and laughter together
Well, let me introduce my DEAR... JIE JIE
Renee, the pretty girl among us
Nice, Kind and friendly
Sorry to say that she is not available :D
She is the eldest and that's why i call her Jie Jie
TEEHEE !!!!!
The next one is Nicholas
well, i introduce him before
If wanna know more about him
read the previous blog :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.