Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friend

Dont you think you are abit too late to ask me, "Are you okay?". When i was freaking moody and i needed your accompany and you are not there for me. Well, this is what you call friend? My friend, you really disappointed me. I think is my fault too because expect too much from you. When i was damn moody, they are here for me. I really glad that i met such a good friend even though i never expect anything from them. Thanks to Cleona for accompany me all the time and gave me lots of advices. Thanks to Vincent for picked me up at Spinky and save me from a pervert guy (LOL!!). Thanks to Ah Yaw and Jia Ye for accompany Cleona and I to 7-11. Last night i enjoy alot of fun with them :) Well, beside them i also need to say thank you to Aaron gor gor. :) He said, Whatever happen, you still have me :)) Honestly, i never expect anything from them but they gave me support and concern when i was not in good mood. Love you guys so so so so much lar!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha :)

2 comments:

Lionel Chooi said...

awwww...! i can't seem to see my name there..! haha.. sad...!

Meh Meh said...

hahaha...
next time :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.