Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

29/5/2010

I don't know what I'm doing recently. Feel like I'm lost. Demotivated. Who am I? Or what am I? Why I'm here? What extacly is going on outside the world? I do not know anything. Question without answer. Even don't know what i am typing now. SIGH. What is the reason for me to continueing live on? I do not know. I want answer. Past? What have i done in the past actually? Present? What I am doing now? Future? Do I have one? I'm lost again. Or I already lost from the begining? ARGHHHHHHH :*(

2 comments:

Renee Tsen said...

U are melissa.U are human.U here coz your mother gave u a birth.I also wonder what is going on outside the world coz we sitting in HELP desk there.The reason for you to continue your life becoz I love you,I need you,I miss you.HAHA what you done in the past just like great memory ever.What u doing now?Studying,playing,chatting,living a great life.Future,U have it :) U are getting it and u should hold it tightly. =)

Meh Meh said...

你不要那么废啊
刚才就在你隔壁而已
anyway, thanks :D

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.