Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm single again :)

Hey! You know what? I'm back to single ! Well, to be honest is my boy friend dont want me. I mean, my ex boy friend. When he said he had something to tell me i know what he want to tell me. Honestly, I really dont sad because i also planning to break with him. But since he want to say it first then let he be the one who say first. The reason that i want to break up with him is i dont love him anymore. However, the reason that he dumb me is fucking bullshit. He said, at the second week in NS he had another girl. He said now he already break up with her but he want to tell me thr truth and broke up with me. Well, i told him before if he found another girl that he truely love her, i can accept it and let you go. But you choose to lie to me because he know that the girl dont mind he got girl friend. I dont feel sad you know. I just feel dissapointed on him. Because I still love him LAST TIME but not now. Imagine that he telling me he love me but hugging other girl. THIS REALLY FUCKING BULLSHIT! Tonight i drunk not because u dumb me is because you cheated on me. Tonight I smoked because i know you dont like people smoke. But not that nice to smoke. I know you are coward. Even break up also need to use sms. I'm brave to call you and let you know that you made me disappointed. Dont you expect me to hate you because you not worth for me to hate you. You are wasting my TIME and MONEY! LIM KA VUI, you are no longer live inside my heart. WELL, since last two week ago i already realize that. HAHA! As a conclusion, IM SINGLE AGAIN! WOOTS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.