Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

TOTALLY PISSED OFF


Dont judge the book by its cover, totally agreed with this.
The people that i thought is trustworthy but actually is not.
The people that i thought is not that reliable but is actually trustworthy.
Honestly, i never met someone that such a "DUMB ASS"
Sorry to be rude, but i think he really "BRAINLESS"
I might not the cleverest, but at least i use my brain.
I might not mature enough, but at least i'm not that childist like him.
I mignt not 100% reliable, but at least i will try my best to finish my task.
Even if i cant finish it, I wont come out such a rubbish reasons.
Maybe he got do, but wont you think that he is a bit late to start?
We blame him because we care about our future.
If he dont care about his future then please dont put us in risk.
We're not that smart, we need to score high marks in assignment.
If he really cant do, please tell us EARLIER.
Even if late also nevermind, BUT PLEASE TELL LA!
Ignore call, msg, pm! WTH!!!
At the begining keep said very easy larr.. no need rush...
Hey dude, you think you still in high school ar?
I know he recently very BUSY
But BUSY also please dont forget to do your work lar!
Oya.. forget he dont use his brain to think one.
cannot differenciate which one is more important. PAISEH!

I know you might see this post but i dont care.
I know recently i very lan c to you, do you know why?
Because when you are too disappointed on someone,
You will choose to be away from someone ,
And no longer want to care about someone.
Ya, I'm sick of it , your attitude.
Im rude to you but dont you think you also got problem too!
Im a person who can easily get angry
but i never angry a person without purpose!
however i can hate a person without a reason.
You want du lan me or hate me or whatever,
up to you, i dont care. N.L.J.Y , im tired to communicate with you already.

2 comments:

YiQi said...

hu is dat my dear ?
dont gek ya ~
cool down cool down .

Meh Meh said...

haha.. is better u dont knw..
anyway no angry ady.. haha XP

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.