Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

06.09.2011

Second semester has started and yet I'm not ready for it.
Holiday mood is so easy to on but difficult to off.
I'm working hard to adapt into kinda "new" environment.
Don't want to complain much about how bad my hostel life is,
but just want to say that a good roommate make your life better!
And what sad to say is , my life now is suck =(

Despite my hostel life is not good, but my college life is not bad.
New subjects are quite challenging and I hope I can handle it well.
I hope I can prepare myself to study before next week start!
I really want to have a good result and I don't want to disappoint my family.

Every time I came back from my hometown, something changed.
Something as in my thoughts, views, opinion and etc.
And I think this is what people call "growing".
Well, everyone is still growing , mentally.

You know what, I'm sick. Homesick.
I miss home >___<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.