Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

23.09.2011


Today's me!

Today went to college to help my dear friends on their video assignment.
Basically what I have to do in this video is to act answer a call from my bf during meeting.
OMG, that was damn funny! I was like: "Hello babe,  blablablablabla" 
It's kinda fun though? Haha, another different experience of life. HAHA

Since we all wore formal attire and we look good!
So I cant find any reason not to camwhore with them lor!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Amily and Meh Meh


Shey Ni and Meh Meh


Michelle and Meh Meh


Seow Yun and Meh Meh
I know you love me =p
Love you back la okay? HAHA


Melissa mahhh and Phoebe mahhhh =D


Seow Yun - The Manager and Winnie - The CEO 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

After the video shooting, Winnie , Seow Yun and Me went to Sunway Pyramind Cheong k!
We all love to sing! =))))))


Took this when we are waiting for the lift!
Winnie's face like... BLUR! hahaha :p
Enjoy when hang out with them =)

That's all i guess =D





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.