Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

22.09.2011

Today's me.

Hello! Today is just another kinda hectic and yet joyful day?
Woke up early in the morning then rush to college to meet my group mates.
We are going to shoot a short video for our assignment.
Basically I just help them to shoot and the time i showed in the video is not more than 10 seconds.
Well, I'm just a "kay leh fay" LOL ~
Even though is kinda tired during the filming but it was really fun?
Enjoy spend time with them :)


Seow Yun , Meh Meh, Pek Ling and Wei Ann


Meh Meh and Seow Yun xD


Wei Ann and Meh Meh :D


Pek Ling and Meh Meh =D

After we finished our video then I started to play around with friends! LOL

sa sa de wo men =p


And I met Mr Jackson Koh at DSA
So I took some photo with him!
His friend said he looks like a psyduck! OPPS!
HAHA


I guess this photo prove that he actually got some potential to join Kueng2 Family !
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well, I know Jackson will read this eventually since he like to stalks me!
Erm, just wanna thanks for teaching Econs when I was in foundation =p 


Tomorrow is going to help my friends on their video assignment!
Omg, gonna wear formal again =[
Hope its fun like today :D
Can't wait for tomorrow.

K la, I guess that's we call for a day.
Good and have a nice day!
See ya.







2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

i am not psyduck~>.<
and i didn't stalk you~~~~~~~~~
i just follow your blog only~

Meh Meh said...

Lol.. I'm the one who said that loh xD ahaha

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.