Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

19 Years Old.

Hey people! I have just turned to 19 years old.
I celebrated my birthday three times in a row. HAHA
I celebrate with my Kueng Family, degree friends and also one of my buddy, Jiun Yeong.
I feel that I'm lucky because having such friends that love me so much.
Even though just a small celebration and surprise, but it was enough to touch my heart.

25.09.2011
Celebrate with my Kueng2 Family but one sopo is missing.
We went to Levain to have our lunch, sing K at lowyat and Sushi Tei for dinner.

That day I got ask Phoebe Maa to help me make up! HAHA



My "birthday cake" >_< HAHA


Me and my babe, Stephy =p


Me and my Renee Jie Jie =D


I love you two love me xD


We love Stephy <3


Me and my guai lan Eunice x)


FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURE WITH APPLE! 
Next time we take together la =p


My Birthday BILL!! haha

26.09.2011
My lovely degree friends had prepare a small surprise for me.

Actually it has 19 cupcakes but I ate one ><
Click here to watch the process of preparation of this cake xD
They are just so sweet and lovely <3


Shey Ni, Winnie and Seow Yun.
My lovely friends that always take care of me :)


A group picture of four of us <3
Thanks for the surprise :) Love it so much XD


At night, I went to The Ship with Jiun Yeong.
Didn't take any picture so haha!
He gave a necklace as my present!
But I'm so lazy to take picture and show you all =p
HAHA

That's all about my birthday.
Its simple but sweet and lovely.
Thanks for the celebration and surprise :p
And also those wishes from facebook/msg/msn/call/skype !!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH =)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.