Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

15.09.2011


Todayy I went to Cheng Fai's farewell party at  Ampang 大長今.
He is going to UK study soon.
Well, actually I'm not that close with him.
But when I realize that he is leaving, I feel a bit sad.

I got took photo with him but its now not with me.
So I just randomly steal take a photo from his facebook.


The white colour shirt is Cheng Fai 
And the black colour shirt one is Kai Sheng.

I personally think that Cheng Fai is a very nice person.
But in the same time he is also very "废"
He is definitely a funny person to talk with :)
Just wish you all the best in UK and study hard!! xD

We planned that we meet at the restaurant
but at then we all reached there around 10something.
And I don't know why yesterday was so jam.
Sometimes I wonder why traffic here is that jam. WHY?
HAHAHAHA


Jie Jie and Meh Meh !!


Melissa and Stephy !!

Thanks to Cheng Fai that I'm able to meet my Jie Jie and Stephy too!
This was the first time I met them after I came back from Kk.


And hor that day Sze Yung don't know why wear so nice!
Then I took a photo with him :D
Handsome nia ~ =p

After finished our dinner we went for second round!
We went to Cheng Fai's house to cheong k!! =3
We stayed at his house until 4a.m. !!!


I was just finished shower and waiting to go for second round xD

My and my Stephy Babe xD


Meh , Steph and Jie <3

I don't have the group photo, it is with Mei Yan XD
Planning to bug her to upload but she is having exam so just forget about it ~

That's for today :D







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.