Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm trying to handle things in more mature way.
But it seems like I always fail to do so.

None of my friends dare to speak with me in that way.
None of them would throw their temper on me before.
No doubt and you are the first one.

I cried not because of you but I feel grievance.
Its not fair for me being scolded and I have done nothing wrong.
None of my friend treated me like this before.

I hate get scold when I'm not even do anything wrong.
I hate people throw their temper on me when I don't deserve it.
But you did all this to me. You know what, I don't deserve this.

I don't know what miserable things happened on you,
but scold me for no reason and treated me in an unfair way,
don't you think you are a bit overdoing ?
I didn't even do anything wrong!

I was so sad and not happy for what have you done.
I was really angry for what have you did to me!
But I guess that's it, I'm gonna let go of my anger.

I don't want to be a childish person.
I don't want to get involve in you anymore.
I don't want to torture myself by my own anger.

It's time to let go myself for being a slave of anger.
It's time to move forward and not backward.
It's time to learn to be more mature.

I choose to forgive and that's why I accept your friend request AGAIN.
I don't want to act like a child, angry you, unfriend you, or block you.
I guess that's the end, it ends tonight.

I'm free after tomorrow.
Wish you all the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.