Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

16.09.2011

Today I have carried out my experiment that for assignment purpose.
Thanks to my two lab rat that participate in this experiment.
And also thanks to Bear that tag along xD

After we finished our experiment, we went to Midvalley.
At first we planned to watch a movie, but But BUT the queue was damn long :(
So we decided to go play pool! I <3 pool ! 

After that,

Jann 


Bear


and I went to Sushi Zanmai to have our dinner xD


Jann's master piece! awww
He stressed on " This is EATABLE" 
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Today I'm happy that I meet a friend called Bear.
( for so far I have know about him)
He is nice and a good friend to talk with! xD

Actually today overall is awesome and great until something not good happened.
I just hate people do that to me, just get out of my life.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.