Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

20.09.2011

Hello people!
I'm super tired today and yet I'm happy too!
Tired because my class is back to back from 8am till 4pm!
No break at all! =(
Happy because today went to celebrate birthday with my Stephy babe 
Now already 12am so I can wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY , BABE =)


Birthday Girl and her lovely boyfriend.
Wish you have a blast and stay beautiful forever =D
Although we often say this to each other, but I love you babe 
Happy birthday again to you ~!!!

Upload some photos that we took~
Still got more but not with me!
I just uploaded those in my phone ><


Me and Birthday Girl  =p


Yann and Meh


Yan and Meh 

Meh and Xiu Han 


Meh and Guai Lan


Meh and Short


Jie and Meh 


Our small yet lovely family 


Guai Lan 1 hao and temporary guai lan >< 


They Meh


Sze Yung and Meh Meh 


Remember I mentioned guy named Cheng Fai in my previous post?

Mei Yan uploaded photos on fb! So I can update you guys too!





Cheng Fai and Meh


Group photo 1


Group photo 2

Today post is fulled of photos instead of words.
Because I'm lazy and tired.
Gonna ciao.
BYE 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.