Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

29.09.2011



Do I look like not happy with my current life?


Nahh.. Actually I'm happy and satisfy with my life!
Even there will be some hard time but I think my life is awesome =D
With the love of friends and family, I can live happily =)
Love my family and friends so much <3


Somehow my friends like to take my phone to camwhore >_<
The girl with peace is Seow Yun =D
She always nag me like a teacher =P
You will like her if you know more about her! HAHA
I'm the one who wear the red jacket xD
They camewhore while I was concentrating in class~
No good lor Seow Yun and Winnie =p



This song is 暖心 by 郁可唯.
I shared this song before at previous post but this time I'm going to sing for you.
The key is not the original key because its a bit too high for me >_<
Anyway, hope you all enjoy this =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.