Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

08.02.2011

HELLO PEOPLE!!!
Do you miss me?!?!?! HAHA
I have been missing for so many days~
Due to some reasonss!! LOL
I know I'm kinda late but still I wanna wish you all
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
GONG XI FA CAI!! 

Sorry for missing so many times @.@
Just don't feel like posting anything here , not in the right mood.
My cny eve was suck till the max! I mean it.
Anyway, let's forget about it!! I don't want to remember!
Well, overall my cny was quite fun and I enjoy it very much! =)
What I did during cny was eat and eat and eat, as well as gamble too! LOL
Scare you can't recognize me anymore because I'M TOO FAT! 
My family love to gamble! But we only gamble in cny laaa...
So don't blame me that I love to gamble, because ITS GENE PROBLEM! haha
I took many pictures with my lovely cousins during cny, but need to wait my sister to upload.
Will upload soon right after she upload to facebook! =)

Going back to KL sooon!!!
I don't know this is a good news or bad news >.<
I really don't like going back, I wanna stay at here~!
But in the same time, I miss my kl friends so much too!
OMG, I'm going back to HELL LIFE =(
May God be with me all the time! LOL



在一次偶然的机会下
听见了一首很有意思的歌
可是却想不起歌名和谁唱的
它的歌词非常有意识
有一段的意识大概如下
“偶尔想起你的时候心还是会揪
再怎么难受的寂寞还是会习惯
谢谢你的离开让我得到真正的自由”
也许是唱出我的心声所以才会那么喜欢
虽然还是会想起他
可是心却开始放得下
当然偶尔还是会看不开
时间是唯一的解药
既然无预测未来也改变不了过去
那只好把现在当成珍贵的礼物
把握当下





3 comments:

感性说书人 said...

梁心頤-我不再怕

Meh Meh said...

thanksssss =)

TJ said...

I believe coming back here is a good news for me :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.