Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

31.01.2011

Last night my sister said: Eh, tomorrow wake up on 7am. Help me to do something.
Then I replied : Ermm, 7am? You sure ah?
Then she said : "YES!!" Well, at that time I bet she cant even wake up on 7am!
Well, I was right! HAHA~! We woke up on 11 at the end, LOL ~

Today I helped my sister to clean the house =S
Actually being force to help >.< HAHA
What to do, she is the eldest~
After finish all the work, I was really fatigued!!
OMG, DAMN TIRED WEIIIIIII~!

Tonight I have family dinner at don't know where =)
The food was nice~! YUMMY!! HAHA
I know I'm getting fatter but CNY lor!
What to do =( Need to keep fit and on diet jor T T

After dinner, went out with
Eric Yapp Gor Gor 
and Ah Bao Gor Gor 

We decided to watch Shaolin =)
That cinema sucks la =.= 
The chairs are so so so small and uncomfortable =(
Anyway, the movie was not bad =)
Quite enjoy it =) HAHA

This is the second time I hang out with two of them =D
Every time I back from KL also will go out with them!
This like a tradition ? HAHA~! Anyway, I enjoy today so much!

That's all for today.
I'm sleepy now =D
Date me out if you are in KK =)
Byeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.