Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

30.01.2010

First time I enjoy Sunday so  much since the second semester =D
Today I didn't go church because I was too tired and could not wake up on time >.<
Plus my buddies went back to their hometown so no people accompany.

Today went to Jamie's house "bai nian" >.<
I know it was a bit early to "bai nian",
but because during CNY, few of us are not here so yeah~! haha
Eve came my house wait Gordon to come and fetch us xD

We chit-chat for whole day long at Jamie's house, WEEE~!
Even though we seldom contact each other lately,
but it doesn't affect our friendship =D RIGHT? HAHA
I might changed a bit but I'm still the miss monkey that you guys know =D

Love you all like usual <3<3<3

We took some pictures after a long long conversation =D Showtime~

 Happy Chinese New Year =D
I know I became fatter already!
STOP POKING MY ROUND FACE T_T
Girls Group Photo with Auntie's Ang Pau $v$
This year is rabbit year laaa >.<
Eve
(Jamie said eve become 又老又黑又干)
(so mean right :P  HAHAHA)
Jamie 
(evil culprit who said something mean)
Michelle 
(SICK CAT)
Gordon
(also aka Gor Gor)
(same hometown with my dad)
(stay in the same taman with me)
(TWO DAYS OLDER THAN ME)
(so he is my brother la =D)

Plan to write more but no mood already.
Bro using pps and eat line like hell!
Cannot upload pictures! SIENZ 
That's all for today la !
See ya! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.