Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

29.01.2011

Today plan cancelled due to some reasons.
So yeah, didn't go out with friends today.
But went out with my cousin today.
Accompany her to buy somethings~

I have no ideas what's wrong with my eyes.
Feel like I'm going to be blind soon. =(
Maybe lack of sleep i guess? Hmmmmmm

My family keep ask me to re-cut my fringe.
They want me to cut "liu hai" >_<
They keep persuade me to do so >_<
Well, maybe I will go cut a "liu hai" LOL

偶尔还是会想起
偶尔还是会想念
可是当偶尔过去了
就不再想起或想念
就算偶尔再怎么放不下
当偶尔过去了就自然放得下
我的步调或许有点慢
可是总有一天
我还是会抵达终点


That's all for today.
I'm fatigued and totally exhausted.
Thanks to my sister =S HAHA
Good night  and sweet dreams!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.