Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

28.01.2011

You know what, today I went to barber shop and had a hair cut.
Actually not much difference compared to last time.
The only difference was just my fringe became shorter?
And also my hair become "thinner" ??
Well, I will take a photo and show you guys one day =)

Today went out with my old friend. Genevieve.
I know her for almost 9 to 10 years ?
I don't really remember when we first met.
We went to UpperStar had our dinner at 6am?
Then I accompany her to attend her college talent night.

In the talent night, I met few of my secondary school friends.
What was surprised me was HO JEONG YIH!!
OMG, he changed a lot!!! >__<
Now he can dance! and yet he perform in talent night!
You can't imagine how noob he was during secondary school!
Opps =D I should not say that! LOL HAHA

Tonight I met 2 weird persons!
Well, they are just too funny until I don't know how to describe them! LOL
Anyway, I'm sure tonight I drank too much water!
Keep Yum cha ~ @.@


Reality is just too real and mean.
Adults are too selfish and ego.
The world is just too unfair and cruel.
I know one day I will become adult too.
I know one day I might behave like a adult too.
But for now, I just cant understand why the world must be like this.
I just don't know how to deal with the world, adults, and reality.
Suddenly, I felt the burden on my shoulder become heavier and heavier.
Suddenly, I'm afraid of getting older and refuse to become like an adult.
Sigh. I know life is not easy but why don't it become simple a bit?
I know I am asking too much already.
Bear with that with a smile =)


That's all for today!
Sorry for not putting any pictures >.<
Actually plan to put some pictures to introduce the people that I mentioned.
But too bad, I'm too tired and lazy. HAHA
Ciao.

By Blue Mel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.