Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

21.01.2011

1.54am
I'm still awake and yet drinking a cup of hot milo.
Somehow, I enjoy this moment =)
I just finished my statistic tutorial 3,
And I felt a small glow of satisfaction.
I like the feeling when I solved a mathematic question!
But sometimes statistic is just not my cup of tea.
Anyway, I will bear with that since its a core subject. SIGH~

Recently, I feel like my health condition is getting worse compared to last time.
This is all because I'm obstinate. LOL
I refuse and kinda lazy to take medicine!
Unhealthy lifestyle is also another reason too.
I will try to improve my health!!! (try la)

Today my dad called me!
He now is working in Ranau =(
He is still working because of us.
He is alone in Ranau but yet he still choose to go there because of us.
I know he call me because he is lonely!
I feel so sorry to my dad!
My result is not good enough that can make him proud =(
I miss you dady! =(
I love you!!
I will study hard!

There are no time for me to think of others things!
I need to study hard so that I wont disappoint my parent!

6 more days to go =)
I miss my home!

* I will smile until the end of my day *


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.