Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

09.01.2011

Finally I finish watching Bleach! Still waiting for the coming episodes! 
I'm so in love with Anime, please don't ask me why as i don't know the answer too!
Anyway, plan to study but failed! End up with facebooking, chating, and blogging.
There is a rumour that about Facebook is going to closed on March.
Well, I don't know it's true or not but I don't like it =(
Facebook has become part of our life, it may have bad influence but it is cool!
Hope that the news is not true as I love facebook!!! =D
Today I text-ed him, glad to know that he is doing well recently.
Well, it was me who chose this ending. 
I don't deny that I will miss him, but i never regret for what i had chose.
Life goes on, memories will fade one day too. So be happy with what you have!
HAHA! Stop crapping if not someone will kill me!
Today I went to Jusco Kepong with Faiz and one Korean guy(I don't remember his name)
We watched Seasons of the Witch! Its nice but kinda scary T T
Anyway, enjoy it too!!!!
Heachache now =( Gonna stop ! wanna oi oi ! See ya!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.