Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

10.01.2011

Today is not my day.
My mood is kinda down today.
Well, it maybe due to homesick or whatever.
Whenever my mood is down, I will keep walking around.
So just now I went out and walked and walked.
I walked from Mcd till RHB Bank, then to Mama Kitchen?
I don't know how many round I walked from point A till point B.
I felt calm when I am keep walking, because my brain wont function.
I mean I choose to stay focus on walking. LOL
Well, I know I sound stupid but this is how I make myself calm.
Anyway, I feeling better now. At least better than just now.
I hope this wont happen again =( Because I just don't like it.
Anyway, next time when you saw me walked like a zombie,
you will know what's wrong with me!! LOL
HAHA! Good Night

1 comments:

TJ said...

Next time you feel like that, you give me a call and I will bring home to you :P

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.