Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26.01.2011


Finally Econ's Quiz 1 was finally over.
Well, it was kinda difficult.
But I tried my best already =)

Today accompany my friend to MidValley to shopping.
I'm quit impressed by his speed! Woots =)
He used 1 hour to buy 3 cloths and finished his dinner.
Well, this was really efficient wei :P

Tonight had Auntie's Ann as dinner =)
Yummy! I just love to eat the pretzel~
I love the original one >.< I don't like those weird flavor @.@

Yeah! Tomorrow is the day =D
Tomorrow I'm going back to my hometown!
Weeeeeeeee!!! Cant wait already >_<
But I haven't pack my stuffs yet ~ LOL
Even though I cant wait to back KK,
But I'm just too lazy to pack! @.@
I'm a lazy bum! Yea, I know that!

Oh ya, I have a new NickName =)
Meh..Mermaid 
LOL 
I know I'm random! 
wakakakkakaka :P
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
I hate people fail to keep an appointment.
I hate people ffk me.
You never know how the disappointment hurt my heart inside.
You never know how the feel of being ignore by your friends.
You never know know how the feeling of being left out by your friends.

I never blame on anyone.
The one I can blame is only me, myself.
Accept the fact and smile are all I need/can to do.




有时候
太过在乎
会变的太过执著

太过在乎
甚至放下身段
收敛脾气
压抑着自己的情绪

到最后
失去自我
换来的却是失望

也许因该尝试不要太过在乎
因为这样自己才会更开心



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.