Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25.01.2011





Tomorrow I'm going to sit for my Economics Quiz 1.
Well, I really not good in Econs!
Just now during Econs class, I thought the teacher was using Alien Language!
OMG, I will become dead meat soon =(
But I will try my best to do well! =)

2 more days to go! =)
I'm going back Kk on this Thursday!
Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to see my family and friendss !!!
Oh ya! I miss my bolster too! ^^

I really love my Psychology lecturer =)
She is really hot and cool!!!!
Well, I just love her class la =)
Because we learn and play at the same time!!

Just now I was reading my previous blog.
Well, memories like replay in my mind.
Don't know how to describe my feel.
But I know that I'm fine =)
Like my friend said,
Let the past become history! =)
Well, I think I should listen to him ^v^

Wish me luck for my quiz!
I need a lot of them =(
May God be with me!
(this is what we call 临时抱佛脚)
(Oppss, is 耶稣脚 ! Im a Christian :P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.