Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Silent Love


There are many ways to love a person
But what I choose is to be silent
It may sound stupid or coward
But I think that is the best for me now
Because there is no difference whether you know it or not
There will always no answer for me
Therefore I rather to be silent
And wait the love to fade away one day
I just don't want the past to repeat once again
A silent love from me to you 
Thanks to you , I learnt a lesson.
Forcing myself to forget you is useless
but to wait the time to erode my love
It may be hurt at first, but there are no wound that would never recover
It may took eternity or just even a blink of an eye
I don't know how long it took for me to forget a person
But I'm sure one day I will.
Every wound in my heart is a lesson that I learnt from different people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.