Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm back.

Hey~ It has been awhile that I didn't update my blog.
Oppss.. I saw dust and spiderweb are everywhere!!
It's time for me to clean up my blog!!! HAHAHAHA
College had started for a week! Anyway, so far so good!!
All my lecturers are cool and awesome, I guess.
Anyway, I will try my best this semester!
Because I would not want to stay here for another semester.
By the way, this would be my last semester if I didn't fail.
My God bless me and be with me all the time, AMEN =)

Recently, the aura of lazyness has engulfed my soul!
I have turned into super duper lazy people!  LOL
And this need to thanks to ANIME! >.<
I have addicted to it so much! I LOVE ANIME!
Anyway, I will stop Anime for awhile.
I need to concentrate on my study now.
Lazyness only allowed in the first week of this semester!
So I still have one day to be lazy! NGEK NGEK NGEK!
Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.