Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

27.01.2011


Hello people =)
I'm no longer in my hostel already!
Currently now at Kota Kinabalu =)
Sabahan, COME DATE ME =D

My room is no longer my room. LOL
Now I have to share room with my sisters!
Not that bad but I just don't use to it yet.
Cleaned my wardrobe with my sister.
Throw the old(really old) shirtssss away! 
HAHAHAHAHAH
Not throw, is donate! lol >_<

You know what,
I seriously need a hair cut!
You see my fringe!
Damn long wei =(

Need to clip my hair then just can see my face =(
OMG
I spotted something!
BLACK EYES! SO BIG!


A big Credit for SzeYung! =)
Thanks for sending me to airport!
And also my KL friends who call me before my flight =)
Only one heartless people didn't call or even text me!
Renee hor, that person no heart de right =( sam tam jor 
wakakakakakakkakaka

To all my college friends,
please study hard for your quizzes and good luck!
(condition is if you have any quiz)
Happy Holiday =)
ENJOY!!!

That's all for today =)
Good Night !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.