Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No face to see!

My statistic lecturer is so nice and fun =)
Even though I don't really like statistic that much,
But I enjoy her class very much!
Plus all my sui po-sssss are there >.< 



During free time, I played CS with MuiMui =)
This was my first time to play CS!
And I won ^.^ WEEEE
I killed her for 25times and she killed me for 20times!
AHAHAHAHAHAH
It was fun to play but I got SERIOUS HEACHACHE  after playing CS!
T _ T





Watched this movie at MidValley with 4 sha po-ssss
Oh Ya, Kit Yann bought the ticket!
THIRD ROW FROM THE FRONT!
After watching the movie, my neck, eyes, waist were damn pain lea!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
JUST KIDDING! 
Anyway, the movie was nice!
It was a typical local movie that only Malaysian will understand!
"我接受不到咯" 
It also kinda touch =)
If you are Malaysia, you should watch it!








Women are always labelled as shopaholic.
Well, somehow that I'm agreed with this statement!
I like to shop but not as crazy as others.
And I don't like to go shopping with friends! lol
I know I'm a weirdo! Please bear with me! 
My 5 sui po-sssss sure are shopaholic! 
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAAK


I wanted to dye my hair!
But family don't let me to do so!
SIENZ!

That's all for today!
Wish you have a great day because I have one today!
Good Night and Sweet dream =)

* I will smile until the end of my day =) *


1 comments:

TJ said...

No need dye hair lahhh I love you anyway lolx dun care your hair is blonde ,red or black lolx

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.