Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dedicated to Someone

January 13 was a special date for someone
Somehow, it became a special date for me too
Because the someone is kinda special for me
So do you know who is the someone?

She is a caring person
She care so much for her friends
She has the biggest smile on her face
Oh ya, she is crazy too
I saw her tears before
Well, tears just don't suit you baby!

I think I'm the last one who tell you
"Happy Birthday" on January 13
I didn't greet you that day when we were together
You thought I forgot already right?
HAHA, actually I remembered!
Since I cant be the first one then I want to be the last!
So that you can remember me forever!


















That's my baby Yann =)

1 comments:

Yann Wong said...

thanks mehhh...i read thru every single words u wrote to me in the book...and noe wad? i cried every page i turn on... from the page how we met... somehow, our friendship juz cant describe...it may take few years to have such relationship on others bt it happens so strangely on 6 of us...i always rmbr we start our friendship tat crazily from the day 26th of sept 2010...ur bday celebration! anyway...please let me noe wen u're sick nex time, no matter physically or mentally or homesick...thanks for being such a supportive fren for me...i always rmbr how u wake me up and support wen i was freaking down and decadent! u noe i care bout u!! so be happy always coz i can easily be affected from u ok!=) smile baby...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.