Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19.01.2011

Wanted to write something but currently my brain is totally blank.
Now my mood like sitting on a roller coaster ~
Sometimes feel very happy and sometimes feel kinda down.
Well, I can't really describe what me feel now.
Even though I have used to the pain in my heart, but it still pain.
Someone told me that I'm ain't that weak
Feeling heart pain doesn't mean that you are weak.
I really trying my best already!
I cant control how my heart feel.
No matter how hard I try I will still feel the pain.
Even though it hurt, but I'm not standing on the same ground anymore.
It maybe just a small step, but I'm moving forward.
I smile even though it hurts me.
I pretend to be happy even though it hurts me.
"Smile!" I always remind myself to smile!
Thanks for reminding me that I'm ain't not that weak =)

Recently, I seriously think that
I'm STUPID, DUMB, COWARD, IDIOT
Anyway, 8 more days to go!
I want to fast forward the time! PLEASE! 


* I will smile until the end of my day =) *



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.