Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Memories


If memories are deletable,
Would you delete those somber one?

If memories are playable,
Would you keep replay those jubilant one?


Something had wet my face
I thought it was the sky who crying
But it wasn't the raindrops but my tears



If memories are deletable
I want to delete all the memories that about you
Whether is delighted moment or disheartened moment
It memories are playable
I want to replay all the delighted moment that without you

Unfortunately 
Memory is beyond our control
We neither can delete the memories or replay it
Memories will never be deletable unless we lost our memory

You are hurting me, MEMORIES!

You broke my heart
And now I have to mend it


Even though the wound had recovered
But sometimes it still hurt
EXCRUCIATING PAIN








1 comments:

TJ said...

I will make you forget about the old badly wounded heart >< I will make a new improved one for ya :P its warranty is till forever!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.