Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mountain of Sorrow

Handling with mountain of sorrow was not as easy as ABC
My life seemed like completely out of balance
Every inch of my being ached in extreme pain
Especially my heart because it was broken

It was like thousand of knives plunging into my heart

The most irony thing was I had to smile

As I vowed that I will smile until the end of my day
I wanted to dissolve into tears badly
But I was dehydrated
I have no more tears left in the window of the soul
I embraced myself tightly in the middle of the rains 

So that raindrops can pretended to be my tears
How I wished that the autonomic division of my body will stop functioning
So that my heart will stop beating and my lungs will stop breathing







1 comments:

TJ said...

If you cant handle it dont handle it alone...You come to me! I will explore it then i will walk with you ><

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.