Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentines Day

You can see couples everywhere during Valentine's Day.
All of them are holding hand or hugging, so sweet but in the same time @.@
Anyway, just a feeling of a lonely single lady. HAHA =P 
Please bear with me, I never celebrate Valentine's Day lol =S

Today went to MidValley with Harry.
I need to do a spare key because my one was left in KK >.<
So today he will be my temporarily date for Valentine's Day! HAHA
Since he also so free, gf is not around ~ LOL~
We only best friends! =) Don't think too much!

We had dinner at Sushi King! We love SUSHI <3 HAHA


We ordered "lou shang" HAHA NICE WEII 


This is ME @.@ Please ignore my fringe =.=
And DON'T ASK ME WHY IT BECOME LIKE THIS.

Since we already in Midvalley, so we watched a movie!
There are so many nice movies on air, I want to watch all of them! @.@
Today we watched Mr and Mrs Incredible!
It was damn funny, you could heard the laughter around you =)
You should WATCH it, SERIOUSLY!!

That's all~ See ya, CIAO =D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.