Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

16.02.2011

This is just another stupid post. The paragraphs is not related to each other.
Don't say that I didn't warn you that this gonna be a boring post.
Its just a random topic that I suddenly think of it. Well, I'm a random person. >.<
So if you are not interested on it you may leave now. =)

This is happening again. I don't like to deal with this situation.
Well, I don't think anyone likes it if you are the one who suffer?
Not really suffer but I just tired to deal with this again and again.
I'm not going to blame or putting hope already, just follow the flow.
I used to be blame and putting hope on it but now I learnt to not to do so.
The more you blame and wish, the more you cannot let go. Right ? =)
Anyway, I should take this as a lesson for my life.
Life is not easy but you can make your life fill with joy.
When you are stuck in a problem, try to view the problem from an different angle.
You may find out something surprise you =) This is an advise for you and for me.

Everyone of us have different personality. We see the world in different perspective.
Something that seem important for you might not that important for me.
Because we have different background and thoughts.
However, there are neither right nor wrong on this matter.
This is what I learnt from someone when we are talking about life.

Somehow I admit that I am a weirdo. =S
I know that I should not behave like that but I just could not restrain myself.
I know that I should not think in that way but I just could not control my mind.
Sometimes, I feel so guilty for what I did and what I thought about someone.
I really want to be a better person but sometimes I just cannot behave myself.

I realize that I am a fortune people compare to others.
I have a family that love me very much.
I have many friends that always take good care of me.
Even though I did experienced something horrible, but its over now.
Sometimes people like me should learnt to be thankful for what we had.
I should not demanding so much since I have more than what I need. *smile*

Mermaid is glad that having you such a nice friend =) Good Night! ^v^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.