Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23.02.2011

It's true that I have many nice, good, best friends in KL. =)
But my life in here is suck till the max max max! =((((((
It's so lifeless to live in hostel! >____< I miss my home!
Internet is the only entertainment I have in here!
Now sleep became my another hobby already! Duhhh..
No wonder I become fatter and fatter already!
I want tv! I want homemake dinner! I want big room!
Okay la, complains stop here. HAHA

Wanna say thank you to Mr Jackson Koh! =)
Thanks for teaching me Econs!!! I appreciate your hardwork!!!
I will try my best not to fail my midterm la okay?
If i didn't fail, I treat you lunch =)
I know you will stalk me so yeah! HAHA
Come and clain your lunch if pass my midterm! HAHA

Today went to startbucks with mui mui they all.
We play webcam at there! haha! omg, so embarrassing!
If wanna see what picture we took, please go to my facebook and seee!

I have dilemma! Should I sleep now or study now or watch drama now?
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

1 comments:

感性说书人 said...

lols~
you should study~
cuz if you fail i will never get my lunch~

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.