Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

19.02.2011

Hello people! =) I'm having my midterm examination!
But glad to say that I just left one more paper to go! x)
My last paper is Econs which on next Thursday.
Jackson Koh will be my tutor for this subject! HEHE

One word to describe today's exams, DIE !
For statistics, I don't have enough time and the questions were kinda tricky @.@
For Psychology, the only part I don't know how to do is the case study with worth 20m!
See, DIE! ~.~ I don't want to fail =( I think no ones want to fail >.<

Lazy to type so long, photos time! lol

Randomly took when I was outside residence
Today FULL MOON weiii =)
远远又圆圆的月亮

Me =)


囧囧家族大弟子-我条羊


Dedicated for Jie Jie Tsen Choi Ling 
I bet this is Renee's favorite xD

That's all for today! gonna sleep like a pig until tomorrow afternoon !! HAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.