Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

10.01.2011


This is how I look like now >.<
Oh yeah, I cut my long long fringe already.
Because my sister keep nagging me to do so~
Anyway, even though my appearance changed, Melissa is still Melissa =)

Today is the second day after I back from Kk.
I skipped 3 days' class that's why I'm totally lost now~!
LOL, I seriously don't know what they are talking during the discussion @~@
Well, I need to study hard now i guess? HAHA

Quiz, presentation and also mid term are waiting for me~
Who said the final semester is the most relax one?!?!
I should be very stress now but I don't feel any, because I'm too lazy!
HAHA, at this time I just don't have the right mood to be hardworking~
IT'S STILL HOLIDAY WEII! CNY!! LOL
I need more holidays =( I want back kk!

Well, it's true that I miss my KL friends very much.
Especially those who purposely fetch me from KL Central =)
Thank you very much! I appreciate everything that you all have done to me!
But home is always the best, right?! HAHA

I'm sick, not only homesick but physically, lol @.@
Am I acting a bit too sentimental ? LOL
HAHA, i think i should stop here. =)


I don't feel like continue to keep that promise.
But promise is a promise, even though it hurts.
I will smile until the end of my day. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.