Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

28.02.2011

Today is the last day of February.
Tomorrow will be the first day of March.
A very good beginning for me and you!

Can't believe that I actually cleaned my room and washed toilet today.
I think I need a clean room for a new beginning?
I think that motivate me to clean my messy room and dirty toilet!

I wish I could be a bit more hardworking, so that I can get a better result.
I cannot afford to fail any subject, my pride wont allow! LOL *sound so serious but actually not*
My result cannot consider very good or very poor, just in between them.
I used to satisfy with my result, but not anymore.
I really hope that I can get better result, so that I wont disappoint my parents!

I need a new life, more healthier, more hardworking, and more organized!
I hope my new life is less worries, less problem, and LESS ASSIGNMENT and PRESENTATION!
Okay, I know the less part is a dream! LOL

Let see what is waiting for me to conquer! HAHA
1. Malaysian Study Quiz 1 on 3rd of March
2. Malaysian Study Assignment due on 10th of March
3. Statistic Assignment due on 11st of March
4. Psychology Assignment due on I dont know when!

Omg, I'm feel dizzy after I list out all my incomplete tasks! @.@
Plus Econs assignment and presentation are coming soon!
Not forget others presentation too!
And leadership camp as well! OMG~! Fainted already!
Please call ambulance for me x(
Suddenly feel so stress after blogging!
I wanna start study now~!
BYE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.