Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

01.03.2011


During Econs class, my lecturer finally din't use alien language!
I finally can understand what the lecturer was talking about! 
A good starting for me and I hope for you too!

I got back my reflective writing from Ms Selina!
I'm glad that I got 5 over 5 for this assignment!
Seriously, I love psychology and also my lecturer =)

Yesterday I missed stats extra class! 
Opps! Not only me, someone also didn't go class yesterday!
Need my tutor, wOng Kit Yann teach me leaaa x)
I need you babe! HAHA

Today went to MidValley with college friends.
We went 老友鬼鬼 to have our lunch! Yummy~
I love malaysian chinese slang! So please don't use "other country" punya slang!
Aku Malaysian Chinese, faham tak? HAHA

Bought a super expensive note book in MPH but it look so nice!
So just ignore and forgot the price (T.T)
This notebook is actually for diary? 
A movie diary instead? HAHA

I had bak kut teh for my dinner!
OMG, I just love bak kut teh so much! Yummy!
Thanks to Sze Yung, Denzie and Vincent! HAHA

My knee damn pain today! =(
It has been awhile that my knee didn't pain!
But it pain again! LOL T T 
I think is because yesterday I do too many housework! 
(clean room and was toilet)
Now I need to wear this to reduce the pain ='(
Hope tomorrow won't pain so that I don't need wear this to college!
It's damn ugly and awkward if I wear this to college! T T

I scare my leg condition will become worst T T
If it does, I need to go for operation =(
And even though I go for operation, the probability for me to fully recover is only 70%.
The operation fee is damn expensive T T
Genevieve, if you are reading this, please pray for me!! HAHA
Negative thought stop here! Let us be more positive! LOL

That's all for today! 
mehhhhhhhhh <3








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.