Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

15.03.2011

You can't believe how long I have slept last night!
It break my record for the longest sleep I ever had. LOL
I slept for almost 13 hours last night! I slept from 6pm till 7pm.
OMG, it feel like not going to wake up anymore~!
But I now feel like start to love sleep already!
It feel so great and awesome! HAHAHA

Today kinda disappointed because Ms See still have give back our midterm.
LOL, I thought she is going to give back the paper today >.< LOL
Never mind, I think I just need to wait xD
Recently did not pay full attention to psychology class.
I wonder why I behave like this? This is so not me. >.<

I found out today is quite quiet.
I wonder why ? Then I think and think.
Then "pop" . Something pop out on my mind.
Someone is missing! HAHA
Horrrr Our lovely baby Theng?
Anyway, just want to tell you that I miss you! LOL

Tomorrow is my Econs quiz2!
Wish me luckkkk =)

Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.