Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30.03.2011

Today is the last day of this month.
Many unexpected things happened too.

Today econ's class, I was assigned to do question 16.
Well, what I learnt from this was I seriously don't like accounting!
People said I'm a psycho because I like psychology.
Well, I say people are weirdo because they like accounting!

Asthma come and visit me, this was really unexpected.
Have you ever wonder what's the feel if you cant breath?
I never really experience that before, because my case is not that serious.
Well, I just know the feeling of difficult to breath.
And I bet no one likes this @.@

Today someone asked me a question that I never want to answer.
I know some of you guys also curious for my answer.
Well, I was really shocked when the someone asked me that question.
I thought no one will gonna mention this in front of my anymore.
That's why I said so many unexpected things happened today.

The things that you perceive as small matter, others maybe doesn't feel that way.
What I see as very important to me, you all might think that it actually not important.
My pride is something that very very very important to me.
You want me to treat you so nice after you step on it for SO MANY TIMES?

Didn't I told you that not to do so?
DIDN'T I TALKED TO YOU NICELY ABOUT THIS BEFORE?
What response you gave me? I will never forget what you said!
Well, maybe I'm not important to you so that's why you don't care.
BUT THIS IS WHAT WE CALL BASIC RESPECT TO FRIEND.
So you think I don't worth for your respect ?
Fine, If you think that i don't worth it then I never want to force you to do so.

I never met someone that treat me like this.
I never met someone that so rude to me.
I never want anyone be very nice to me.
BUT not until your this lever, OKAY!

Do you know what I felt when you said something harsh to me?
You made me felt like I'm a clown!  I felt like I'm so useless !
You made me felt like I better go die in front of you!
Just what the hell you think I am? A toy for you to play or fool?

YOU DESTROY THE CONFIDENCE THAT I BUILT.
Do you know how hard for me to be confident in front of everyone?
Do you know just because of your one word, you destroy my hard works!
Maybe you think is very small small matter but for me is not!
Have you ever stand on my side and think before?

If can, i really want you to disappear from my sight.
I really regretted to know such bastard like you.
Don't expect me to forgive such person easily.
If killing is legal, I will go kill you for sure.

I rarely treat people until this extend.
Well, I think this is my first time.
I see friendship very important to me.
I seldom do such thing until this extreme.
But I really cannot take it anymore.

Please get out of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.