Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

11.03.2011


Hello people~!
It's me, MEH MEH again~ HAHA
I just back from Midvalley.
Went to watch movie with Harry and Nelson =)
HEHE


We watch this, I am number four.
I know this movie from my friend.
They said this movie is not nice.
But I think this movie was awesome!

Reason 1
John Smith (his name is the movie)
He is so handsome and cool!!! 
Btw, he is an alien in the movie.

Reason 2?
I like super natural movie!
For example, alien, powers and etc.

The movie is so nice!
You should go watch it if you like this kind of movie too!
I give this movie 4 stars out of 5!

I'm looking forward to the continue movie~!
I will definitely go watch it!

Today is nearly perfect but it's not.
Because we sit at the second row!
It was worse than the third row!!
My neck was damn pain now T T


Remember that life is not easy.
Human are born to cope with problems.
We need to be strong and tough.

但是别忘了你还有我们,这个可爱的避风港。
需要出气?需要发泄?需要拥抱? 
找我们就对啦~!
我们绝对是你最棒的出气筒~
我们绝对是你最棒的聆听者~
我们绝对有最温暖的拥抱~

我们一起笑,一起哭,一起经历风风雨雨。
I heart you, 加油!





2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

最近干嘛狂自拍?@@

Meh Meh said...

我爽啊~

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.