Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

12.03.2011

If you are a blogger+stalker, you will notice that most of the people are talking about the disaster.
I'm following the trend, so today I'm going to talk about the disaster too.
To be honest, after reading the news I'm kinda down.
I can't really explain how I felt, just don't feel right at that moment.

I was thinking that whether 2012 will happen or not?
Suddenly, I feel the fear of death. I mean it.
How much time left do we have?
Have you ever think that if tomorrow is the end of the world?

Recently, many people died because of the disaster.
I'm wondering am I going to be the next victim?
After reading the news, it kinda change my mindset.
Love is not everything in my life. I still have my family and friends.

I think I'm too sentimental after I read those article/news about Japan.

I think I should not focus on whether 2012 will come or not.
I think I should appreciate my family and all my friends.


"Do not judge a book by its cover"
This is what my friend told me just now.
Sometimes I just don't understand what is on people mind.
I don't get it what is their point of doing something like that.
Somehow I wish i could read people's mind.
I seriously hope that I think too much!
I hope that you won't disappoint me.


In the past, I had nothing.
Now, I have nothing too.
In future, I won't have anything too.

1 comments:

TJ said...

You have me:) I will be smiling by your side if 2012 distater strikes hahax

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.