Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Psycho Presentation

Not going to write much due to lazyness :P
Enjoy the photos =)


Poster 1


Poster 2

Group Members :

Natelie Hew aka nat nat
I look so huge


Phoebe Teoh aka Phoebe Maaa
I look so fat!!
*i know I'm fat*


Denzie =)


Justin Lee =)

Thanks for all the hard work!! Thumbs up!

Somehow We just love to take picture with formal attire

Melissa and Melissa xD



Mei Ying and I


Chris Low and I
*Ignore my fat and ugly face please*


Harry Wong and I
Recently just found out that he can consider as my cousin!
The world is so small LOL


Jia Lin aka Bian Bian and I 
LOL


Playing with Chris's Iphone camera!
Sot jorrrr xDD HAHA

That's all for today!
Good Night people~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.