Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Forbidden Past

When I was 16years old, I had a miserable moment.
Well, this past used to be forbidden but not anymore.

Have you ever experience hair fall until bald? Yes, I did.
For a girl, her hair is very important and yet my hair fall until I become bald.
Scary? Yeah, it was really horrible during that time.

I planned to suicide before, but I never succeed.
Because I don't have enough courage to do so.

Wondering why my hair fall? No one knows except God.
Wondering why my hair grow again? No one knows except God.
Wondering how I look like?


This is how I looked like when I was 16.
I never post this picture before.
This would be my first time to officially show this picture.

Wondering how I go out?
In our planet, there is a object called hat or cap. LOL




We maybe have hard time, but soon it will over.
This is what I've learnt from the past.



=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.