Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

28.03.2011

Today I'm going to talk about the camp that I went.
Not going to talk much but just the memorable one.
Sorry that I don't have any pictures >.<

I love almost all the activities especially the outdoors one.
I love the flying fox, high rope, low rope, BUT not the solo drop.
My friend actually said that I'm a monkey because I love to climb here and there.
HAHA, I admit that too! I'm a monkey <3


I dislike solo drop, but experience once in a life time is not that bad.
Solo drop is they drop you in the middle jungle ALONE.
However, your friend is actually kinda near you but you just cant see them
Because it's toooo DARK!! @.@
It was really scary during this activity but I didn't cry though. HAHA
I just wanted to go toilet only!! >.<

Indoor activities and war cry those stuff are not new to me.
Because I attended many church's camp since I was young.
However, I still manage to learnt something from the activities =)
Actually camp is very fun, and i think everyone should at least join one in their life.

Thanks to this camp, I met some new friends?
I got to know more about some old friends?
Anyway, friends at there are awesome =)

The only thing that I don't like go camp is after camp i sure got sick @.@
OMG, I have flu weiiiiiiiii =( But luckily not that serious!
Because I still manage to blog so long :P HAHA
But kinda feel discomfort because keep coughing and sneezing!
Hope I can recover soon because final is really soon! T T

Today I cleaned my room and washed my toilet.
Because really cannot stand for the dirtiness already! HAHA
So, my room now is so clean! But I don't think can last for long! haha

Today didn't manage to study =(
Tomorrow will work harder! GAMBATEH!!
That's all for today!
See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.