Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

07.03.2011

My opinion for an ideal man.

A man should be assertive. However, he also need to respect and tolerate with others.
A man should be mature. However, sometimes he can be naive.
A man should be confident. However, he should not be arrogant.

When a man is too assertive, they will ignore about others.
When a man is too naive, they will become annoying.
When a man is too confident, they will become irritating.

The most importance is, a man should have good manners.
An ideal man should be respectful to others.
Respect his family, friends, peers, superiors without any of discrimination.

A man can be not assertive, not mature or not confident.
However, he must be a well-mannered man.
As a man who do not have good manners is an asshole/jerk/basterd.


p/s:
For guys, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone of you.
Not talking about anyone of my male friends.
It's okay if you don't agree with what I've mentioned,
Because this is just MY opinions for MY ideal man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.