Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

14.03.2011

Ehlo ~! =)
Today I'm kinda hyperr because I didn't sleep at all last night! LOL
After I finished revised stats, I watched a Hong Kong drama until dawn!
I know I'm crazy but I just cannot stop myself >.< HAHA
Anyway, I'm glad that stat's quiz was finally over~ xD
I hope I can do well in this quiz, because I didn't do well in my midterm.
If no mistaken, tomorrow Ms See will gonna give back  our midterm!!
Kinda nervous, because I hope I don't fail my midterm! It really will demotivate me!

To my dear lovely wONG kit yann,
sorry for today if I said anything hurt you!
My brain is out of my control due to lack to sleep! LOL
Sorry if I said anything annoyed you!
You will forgive me de hor right??? xDDD

This week will be very hectic!
Have tons of assignments waiting for me!!
1. Psychology Assignment
2. Economic Assignment
3. Malaysian Study Video
4. Stats Assignment

And also psychology presentation on this Saturday!  T.T
I don't like presentation laaa! I shy shy T T
HAIZ~!!!

Need to work harder already!
GAMBATEH GUDAISAI!!

Need to sleep now!
Good night people~
Wish you have a nice day =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.