Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29.03.2011


Once again, I felt that good result required hard works! 
There is no way call short cut in achieving good result. 

I'm happy that my Malaysian Study quiz 2 result is quite good.
At least it help me to balance up my quiz 1 result @.@
My quiz 1 was quite bad T T Because didn't really study >.< 

Took this in Malaysian Study Class.
Miss Belinda is a nice person, but too bad her class is quite boring @.@
Can't really focus during her class~ Always day dreaming ~ LOL

Conflict is something that you cannot avoid in life.
This is what I have learnt from Human Communication.
Well, its quite true and always will be true in our life.
Conflict between family, friends, lecturers and sometimes even strangers. 

Since we cannot avoid it then we solve it =)
Sometimes, people will accidentally lost their temper.
Sometimes, people will just easily get annoyed by small matter.
This is what we call human! LOL

So sometimes just bear with them loh~ HAHA
Peace \/

My temper not good too~
I always easily get mad by small things.
So my dear dear friend please bear with me =)
If I annoyed you please don't angry @.@
Sometimes I didn't mean it! HAHA


This is my beloved monkey + my kuing kuing face for my five babesssss =)
Soon we will separate and fight for our future.
I will never forgot the time that we spent with each other~!
All are my precious memories!!!!
Love you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.