Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

19.03.2011

This morning was my psychology presentation.
Well, no comment about it anymore. HAHA

I'm not going to blog about my presentation YET.
Because I haven't got all the pictures from my friends.
So, stay tuned.

Today I'm going to upload the CNY photos.
I know CNY passed a long time ago
but recently my lovely sister only uploaded to facebook!
Please blame her if you want to! >.< HAHA

Actually just some photos that I took with my family and cousin.
Photo time!!! =)

My sisters and I.
I'm not the eldest but I'm the tallest =p


Grandma and her grandchildren =)


My cousin, Nelson =)
He is shyyyyyy xD


He is Nelson's brother, Jason.
SO CUTE! 


I look like a mother here! LOL
He is my little cousin! That's all!


Another cousin, Bryan.
He kinda shy in this photo >.<  


He is Bryan's brother, Dexter.
His name is familiar right? HAHA
It's a cartoon called, "Dexter's Laboratory"


All the male you see in this picture is my cousin!

My cousins are very cute when they are not naughty.
Its fun to play around with them, but sometimes they are so annoying.
When i see this picture, I wonder that 10years later how they look like. HAHA
We'll wait and see!!! =)

P/s: There is a nuffnang advertisement in my blog. If you found that interesting then why dont you click it? HAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.